In this post, we’ll discuss the benefits of using professional SEO services in ETF advertising to increase an asset management firm’s ROI and assets under management (AUM).
Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) have become a popular investment choice for both people and institutions. Because of the growing popularity of ETFs, competition among ETF providers has become fierce. If you want your investment management firm to stay ahead of the game, you should consider adding professional SEO services in your ETF advertising campaign.
Let’s dive in. We’ll talk about the importance of ETF digital marketing, technical SEO, and investing in professional SEO services for your ETF digital marketing campaign.
Table of Contents
The Challenges of ETF Advertising
We know that marketing ETFs to potential investors can be quite challenging, particularly at this post-pandemic period and with the looming threat of a recession. It requires creating awareness and generating interest in your ETF products using various marketing channels with the goal of attracting qualified investors and increasing your revenues in the form of your ETF’s AUM.
As previously discussed, it has become much more challenging due to the highly competitive nature of this industry. There are now so many ETF providers vying for the attention of a limited number of investors, which makes it difficult for your investment management company to stand out. This is even more difficult if you’re a new or lesser-known ETF provider.
Here’s where digital marketing (particularly search engine optimization services) comes in.
The Value of ETF Digital Marketing
Digital marketing can be extremely effective in increasing your firm’s total assets. With online marketing, your investment management firm can attract the right investors to grow your AUM.
In addition, effective online marketing can help your investment firm differentiate itself from your competitors and establish your name as a leader in the financial services market.
Through online marketing of your ETFs, you can build trust and credibility with your potential investors and strengthen those in your existing clients. One of the most effective ways for your investment company to achieve this is by providing informative and engaging content to potential investors. By doing so, you’re able to provide them with value upfront, while also demonstrating your expertise and commitment to your investors.
Effective Online Marketing Strategies For ETFs
There are a number of strategies that ETF providers can use to promote their ETFs on the web. Some of the best ones include:
- Content marketing: This refers to producing informative and engaging content like blog posts, infographics, white papers, etc. to attract and educate potential and existing investors alike
- Social media marketing: Virtually everyone with Internet access also has a social media account. Many investors are quite active on sites like Facebook, Reddit, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and your investment management firm can take advantage of this by being active on those platforms as well. In addition, social signals influence SEO, particularly your organic search engine rankings. Some relevant social signals that you should pay attention to are Facebook shares, Twitter tweets and retweets, mentions on community sites such as Reddit and Quora, and so on. Having strong social signals demonstrate good domain authority and prove your URL’s value. When a lot of users like and share your page, it tells search engines that your page is authentic and has valuable content, which helps it rank higher in SERPs.
- Email marketing: This strategy involves sending out targeted emails to potential investors in your database in order to keep them informed about your investment products such as ETFs. You can also send updates on the performance and other relevant historical data of your ETFs to guide their investment decisions.
- Online ads: Placing digital ads on websites and digital publications can also increase your investment company’s visibility and attract more potential investors. Online ads called pay-per-click (or PPC) ads are particularly cost-effective because they charge your investment firm only for ads that users click on.
While all of those strategies can be effective, they are usually not enough on their own. If you want your financial services company to truly stand out in the crowded investment market, you need to consider investing in an SEO audit service.
What Makes 1 SEO Company Important for ETF Advertising?
SEO (short for search engine optimization) refers to the totality of processes involved in optimizing a website to make it rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), such as those in Google and Bing. The goal of an SEO digital marketing agency is usually to increase organic traffic to a website by increasing its visibility and accessibility to online users.
Make sure to choose an agency that has experience working with asset management companies like yours. Zero Company is an example of such an agency. (Knowledge of the investment management landscape and industry is critical for faster results. Just imagine the pain of having to explain to an agency the need for compliance reviews or the difference between certain asset types. Painful!)
Hiring an SEO marketing company is very useful in ETF advertising because it allows financial services companies to increase their reach and attract more potential investors. By optimizing your investment company’s website and content for keywords that are relevant to your target market, you can increase your chances of being at the top of SERPs whenever potential investors search for information related to ETFs.
In addition, SEO marketing experts can help your investment company establish its name as a credible and trustworthy source of financial information. By providing informative and engaging content that’s optimized for search engines, you can demonstrate your expertise in this field and your commitment to growing the portfolio of your investors.
Benefits of Professional SEO Services for ETF Advertising
While you can do affordable search engine optimization in-house, there are certain benefits to investing in professional SEO services for ETF digital marketing. Three major advantages are:
- Expertise and experience: SEO—just like digital marketing—is a constantly evolving field through online presence. Local SEO services have spent years building their knowledge on this niche and can leverage their years of experience in helping different businesses to develop and implement whitehat SEO strategies that will contribute to increasing the revenues of your investment company.
- Improved ROI: Getting on page SEO services can help your investment company generate more link building leads and attract more potential investors, which ultimately lead to a higher ROI.
- Better use of resources: Lastly, outsourcing SEO to an experienced SEO Orange County provider with a veteran SEO team like Zero Company enables your investment management firm to focus on other important aspects of your business, while leaving the tedious task of doing onsite SEO to real experts in this field.
Elements of Effective Professional SEO Services For ETF Advertising
SEO services include a wide range of strategies. These usually include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Keyword research: Identifying keywords and phrases relevant to your investment firm; in short, words that potential investors are searching for.
- On-page optimization: This involves optimizing the content of your website, meta tags, meta descriptions, and other on-page elements in order to make your content rank higher in search engines and, as a result, be seen by more of your target audience.
- Off-page optimization: This refers to the use of high-quality backlinks to your website to boost your authority and credibility.
- Content marketing: Last but not least, content marketing refers to the production and distribution of useful content that’s optimized for search engines. However, more importantly, on-page SEO content should be—first and foremost—written with the user (rather than search engines) in mind.
By using a combination of these tactics, a professional SEO service provider or your in-house team can help your investment management company attract more potential investors for your ETF offerings.
Final Words on The Key to Successful ETF Advertising
Investing in SEO agencies can be very helpful to investment management companies that offer ETFs. Using SEO specialists, your financial services company can make your ETFs known by a large number of users, attract more qualified investors, and establish your name as a trustworthy investment firm.
If your investment management company needs an SEO marketing agency, Zero Company, an Orange County SEO company, can be your perfect partner. We have more than 21 years of experience in helping companies with their digital marketing, including providing SEO professionals for ETF digital marketing.